Canalave Library

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canalave Library

Uxie gave me a description. This is a library.

How to Use BBCode in Forumotions

Zorquil the Fluffy
    Zorquil the Fluffy
    Admin
    Admin

How to Use BBCode in Forumotions Empty How to Use BBCode in Forumotions

Post by Zorquil the Fluffy Fri May 21, 2021 5:45 pm

Forumotions usually does pretty well in copying and pasting from a document and the like. However, there may be an error here and there if you copy and paste (especially from sites that use Xenforo) which may cause a few problems with spacing. In that case, BBCode is your friend! Here's a small guide to help out!

First off, we're gonna have you post in BBCode format, so make sure you have your stuff tagged properly. That means things like:

Code:
    [i][/i] for italics,
    [b][/b] for bold,
    [center][/center] for centered text, 
    and so on.

(You can find a BBCode Guide on the bottom-right of your posts, or you can click the link here!)

The best way to do this is by tagging things as you write, but if you didn't do that, search for formatted stuff via your word processor's advanced search function. Everything but Google Docs has that function.

To switch between Visual Editor and BBCode Editor, find the "Switch Editor" button on the ribbon above your post when making it (it will be the piece of paper with a folded top-right corner and a few lines).

Enjoy!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:17 am